We share experience and scientific knowledge with charitable animal organizations to help them improve their overall performance and enhance their professional image in Russia.
Professional development training for dog charities
Pre-registration is open for the free training course for the professional developments of dog re-homing organisations.
St.Petersburg, Russia, duration is 3 days.
This training program is based around sharing the expertise of the largest dog charity in the UK and is aimed at the owners and employees of organizations and associations engaged in dogs rescue and re-homing. It will cover the following topics
- Stray animal problems and modern approaches to solving them
- Educational programs
- Methods of dog catching and handling
- Assessment of dogs for re-homing
- Intraspecific relationships of dogs and their behavior in relation to humans
- Basic requirements for the domestic dogs welfare and health in a shelter
- Infections and their prevention in a shelter
- Working with volunteers
- Selection and «advertising» dogs for re-homing, communication and customer service
- Effective marketing, fundraising and PR
Training will be conducted by national and international scientists and leading practitioners in the field.
Participants will also have an opportunity to discuss their own challenges, share experiences and exchange ideas with other like-minded organizations. After the seminar a certificate of attendance will be issued.
If you are interested in signing up for this training, please submit the application form which you can find in the Russian page